GreenLight’s laboratories are equipped with an array of analytical and preparative HPLC instruments. In conjunction with our multiple LC/MS, Q-Tof LC/MS and MALDI-ToF mass spectrometers and 500-MHz and 300-MHz NMR spectrometers, this gives us the capability to offer our customers a very comprehensive analytical service.
Currently, we can undertake:
- Analytical and preparatory HPLC method development
- 1D-NMR analysis (300 MHz, 500 MHz, 1H,13C, 31P, 19F, multidimensional)
- 2-D NMR analysis (gCOSY, ROESY, TOCSY, gHMQC, multiplicity-edited HSQC, CH-only HSQC, gHSQCAD-TOCSY, gHMBCAD)
- Molecular structure elucidation by NMR
- Size-exclusion/gel-filtration chromatography
- LC-MS analysis
- GC-MS with headspace for residual solvent analysis
- Chiral separations (analytical method development and preparative separation)
- Stability studies at variable temperature and humidity (ICH guidelines and custom design)
- Optical rotation
- Purity determinations by HPLC (identification and characterisation of impurities)
- Ion-exchange chromatography
- Protein NMR
- Karl-Fischer titration
- ATR FT-IR analysis
Working with GreenLight
GreenLight’s chemistry development and manufacturing services are tailored to each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded.
We collaborate with a wide range of organisations from virtual companies through to big pharma, including many of the world’s top companies, as well as academic research groups from across the globe.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.